niedziela, 9 kwietnia 2017

Ten moment -Mediowa kartka / This Moment Mixed Media Card

Dziś wracam do Was z kartką.
Przynam, że trochę poszalałam z kolorami i kwiatami, fantastycznie się bawiłam!
Zaczęłam od nałozenia Distress Oxide jako tło. Następnie wykorzystałam maskę Snip Art z pastą modelującą i nałożyłam na nią brokat, nim zdążyła wyschnąć.

Today I'm back with a card for you.
I went a little bit crazy with colors and flowers but it was so much fun!
I started with smooshing Distress Oxide colors to the background. Then I've used a stencil from Snip Art with some modeling paste and sprinkled glitter over it before it was dry.



Tworząc wszystkie warstwy wykorzystywałam pod nie koronę i nabłyszcałam nim położyłam tekturki i kwiaty. Każdaa z tekturek pokryłam białym gesso, a dwie pomalowałam opalizującym zielonym woskiem (ciężko zobaczyć na zdjęciu). Kwiaty przypruszyłam białym gesso. Na koniec ponownie pochlapałam kartkę Disterss Oxide. 

All the layers and texture started with several pieces of lace, and polishing tangle before I added the chipboard and flowers. All chipboard is colored with white gesso and two of the pieces have opal green wax on them (hard to se on picture). Flowers are dry brushed with gesso and on top of the card I splashed some of the Distress Oxide again. 




I've used: 


 

Hugs Lisa

2 komentarze: